- If you rent the Airy Studio, it is located in the back of the venue and another class or event may occur in the other studio during the time of your event.
- If you rent the Horizon Studio or the Full Venue, other classes or events will not occur during the time of your rental. If you intend to have the entire space reserved solely for your guests, you will need to reserve the Horizon Studio or the Full Venue.
Day - 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Evening 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- A 50% non-refundable deposit locks in your date and time
- Your five hour time slot must account for all pre-event decorating, event activities and breakdown and trash removal.
- We suggest that you account for enough help to allow for 1 hour for decor set up and 3 hours for the event to occur.
- The last hour of the event must be used for breakdown and trash removal to ensure that the space is cleared in full for any events that may occur after your event. Our staff member will notify you that clean up must start during the last hour of the rental. If you need more than 3 hours of time for the actual event, please purchase additional hours as needed. Please email us to discuss extended hours for your event.
- Additional hours are very likely to be unavailable if you wait until the day of the event to request it because we typically book other classes or events directly after your event.
- Your guests will be expected to be fully cleared from the space for the last half hour of the event to ensure that the space is fully cleared in time. A $150 late exit fee will be charged for late exits.
Food and drinks
- A licensed caterer is required if you plan to provide food for your event. There are plenty of event caterers for every price point and food style at : www. ezcater.com
- You may provide your own alcohol, but, to ensure that it is safely served to age appropriate guests, our front desk staff will check IDs and stamp your guests inner wrists to track which guests can be served alcoholic beverages. - All alcohol, sodas and juices must be provided by the customer.
- DJs are not permitted. Due to our location inside of a mall, we must respect the noise levels needs for our surrounding establishments. We do have a portable bluetooth speaker that can be used for music. Music levels cannot surpass the typical levels that you hear in other stores in the mall.
- modern furniture in shades of white, cream and silver to create a clean and bare color palette for you to choose your event’s theme and colors without any clashes
- several decor rental items and balloon garland services
- designated areas for your food, cake and gift tables
- hassle - free parking garages for your guests
- a front desk team member available for assistance with questions on the day of your event
The Horizon Studio includes
48 - clear ghost chairs
12 - 60" by 30" white tables
1 - 60" by 30" modern, white front desk that can be used as a focal point cake table or presentation table -- this desk cannot be moved
The Airy Studio includes
36 - clear ghost chairs
9 - 60" by 30" white tables