private paint party agreement
$ 35 - adult tickets
$ 20 - Kid Tickets
$125 - Extra Hour
$ 75 - private studio fee (required)
This contract is for the reservation of a paint party. Whereas, the Renter desires to temporarily rent occupy, and make use of one of the studios within the Owner’s venue, located at 6500 Springfield Mall, Springfield, VA 22150, and known as Sunrise Art Studios, and Whereas, the Owner agrees to such rental and use in consideration of certain payments and covenants herein enumerated;
Now, therefore, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. TIME : The Renter shall have access to and use of the studio for the purpose of hosting the Renter’s paint party event for two hours. Extra hours may be purchased at an additional cost of $100 per hour. Owner shall provide staffing for the instructor led painting class.
2. PRICE : The Renter shall pay to the Owner the sum of the cost of their paint party on the day of the event, before the event begins. Of this amount, a 50% non-refundable deposit payment is due upon contract signature and receipt of their invoice. When the paint party agreement is signed below, your invoice will be generated according to your guest count and emailed to you. The invoice will include a credit or debit card payment option for of the 50% non-refundable deposit. Your deposit payment officially books your event on the calendar. The cost breakout for your particular party will be outlined in your invoice. Paint Party Pricing is as follows :
There is a minimum ticket count requirement of 6 tickets for a paint party reservation. Additional tickets can be purchased on the day of the event for $35 per Adult ticket and $20 per Kid ticket upon availability.
3. FOOD : Food is only allowed at the event if an hour of extra time has been purchased. Food must be provided by a licensed caterer or restaurant. Sunrise Art Studios will not be held liable for any food allergies or outbreaks that occur as a result of the food that your provide your guests. The Renter is responsible for providing all food, desserts, drinks, plates, cups, utensils and food warming devices that are needed to serve guests.
4. STUDIO : Your private paint party will occur in a private studio. Another paint party or class may occur in the other studio at the same time. If you purchase a full studio buyout, the space will be open exclusively for your guests.
5. TRASH REMOVAL : Renter shall remove all personal property, food, trash and other items that were not present in the venue when Renter took control of it. Items CANNOT be taped directly to the walls or furniture. The studio must be cleared in full by the end of your two hour paint party time slot, unless, you have purchased an extra hour of time. Other events or classes may occur directly after the Renter’s event, therefore, a $150 fee will be incurred if the space is not cleared in full.
6. Guest entrance : All guests must enter the mall before the mall closes. The mall closing times varies by the day so you must confirm the closing time for the day of your event on the mall website and plan accordingly. If your guests are not in the mall before the mall closes, Sunrise Art Studios does not have access or keys to open the main mall doors once they are locked for entrance.
7. Music : Music volumes cannot exceed the typical music levels that are maintained within the other stores in the mall.
8. LIABILITIES : Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Owner may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of Renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the venue, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all legal actions which may arise from Renter’s use of the venue.
9. GOVERNMENT MANDATED CLOSINGS : In the event that a government mandated closing occurs in the state of Virginia during the time of the Renter’s event, the Renter will have the option to reschedule their event or cancel it in full. A government mandated closing is the only occasion when the non-refundable deposit can be refunded.
10. CANCELLATIONS : If you need to cancel your reservation, the non-refundable 50% deposit can be used towards a new reservation within one (1) year of the reserved date of the party that was cancelled.