$210 - 6 adult tickets
+ $75 - private studio fee
$120 - 6 kids tickets
+ $75 private studio fee
PAINT PARTY KEY POINTS
Paint Party Minimum Costs are as follows :
- Adult tickets include 2 complimentary glasses of wine
- All painting materials are provided
- There is a 6 ticket minimum required to book private paint parties
- Every private paint party incurs a $75 private studio fee
- Paint parties with 6-11 guests occur in the smaller, Airy Studio located in the back of the venue
- Parties of 12 or more guests occur in the larger, Horizon Studio located in the front of the venue
- Paint parties typically last for an hour and a half to two hours depending upon the speed and size of your party. Two hours are allocated for each paint party. Extra hours of time can be purchased for $100 an hour.
- Food is only allowed at the event if an extra hour of time has been purchased. We must account for the extra time needed for your party to eat when we are scheduling our other events for the day.
- The only item that you may bring to your paint party without purchasing an extra hour of time is cupcakes.
- Additional hours of time must be purchased when you sign your agreement and pay your invoice. Our class and event schedule for the rest of the day will be planned according to the hours that you select during the time of your booking.
- Up to 4 additional tickets can be purchased on the day of the event for $35 per adult ticket or $20 per kid ticket as long as there is space available in the party room that you were originally booked for during the time of your booking. The Airy Studio seats 12 guests and the Horizon Studio seats 20 guests.
$35 per adult ticket
$20 per kids ticket
$100 per extra hour of time