- A 50% non-refundable deposit locks in your date and time
- Your time slot must account for all pre-event decorating, event activities and breakdown and trash removal.
- You will only have access to the studio for the exact hours that you reserve. For example, with an 11:00AM - 4:00PM rental, you will be able to enter the studio to begin set up at 11:00AM and you must be out in full with all trash removed by 4:00PM.
- The last hour of the event must be used for breakdown and trash removal to ensure that the space is cleared in full for any events that may occur after your event. Our staff member will notify you that clean up must start during the last hour of the rental. If you need more than 3 hours of time for the actual event, please purchase additional hours as needed.
- Additional hours are very likely to be unavailable if you wait until the day of the event to request it because we typically book other classes or events directly after your event.
- Your guests will be expected to be fully cleared from the space for the last half hour of the event to ensure that the space is fully cleared in time. A $150 late exit fee will be charged for late exits.
Food and drinks
- We highly suggest that you use a licensed caterer to provide food for your event. However, this is not required.
- You may provide your own alcohol, but, to ensure that it is safely served to age appropriate guests, our front desk staff will check IDs and stamp your guests inner wrists to track which guests can be served alcoholic beverages.
- All alcohol, sodas and juices must be provided by the customer.
Balloons and decor
- We offer several balloon decor and rental items within the studio. They can booked after you book your paint party reservation. You would simply go to the decor rental and balloons page on our website and click "book here". That will direct you to select the date, time and type of party that you booked so that we can link your decor and/or balloon items to your party. We offer a wide range of in-studio rentals for all types of events!
- You are also welcome to bring in your own decor or event vendors
- Helium(floating) balloons are strictly prohibited. Helium balloons are balloons that require a helium pump and will float into the ceiling if they are let loose. These balloons are prohibited by both, Springfield Town Center and Sunrise Art Studios.
- You're welcome to bring in air filled balloons that float along the floor. Balloon garlands are also air-filled balloons that are a great alternative to helium balloons
- Wall decor is strictly prohibited. You cannot tape, hang or nail any items to the walls. The removable wall hooks are prohibited as well because they cause the paint to peel off of the walls. Attempting to place anything on the walls will result in a $150 damage fee. Please plan decor that does not require hanging or bring in a stand to hang it on.
- DJs are not permitted. Due to our location inside of a mall, we must respect the noise levels needs for our surrounding establishments. We do have a portable bluetooth speaker that can be used for music. Music levels cannot surpass the typical levels that you hear in other stores in the mall.
- Modern furniture in shades of white, cream and silver to create a clean and bare color palette for you to choose your event’s theme and colors without any clashes
- Several decor rental items and balloon garland services
- Designated areas for your food, cake and gift tables
- Hassle - free parking garages for your guests
- A front desk team member available for assistance with questions on the day of your event
- Venue rentals are strictly for the use of leisurely events.
- No one is authorized to make any sales of any form before or during your venue rental. Sales of ALL kinds are strictly prohibited during venue rentals. This includes sales for food, drinks, tickets or merchandise.
- Vendor events such as pop up shops are strictly prohibited.
- Ticketed events of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- If the renter or any of it's guests attempts to host a ticketed event or makes sales before or during the venue rental, the event will be in breach of contract and canceled without a refund.
We have a refrigerator with a freezer, a sink and a garbage disposal that will be available to access for the person who reserves the venue. This is located in an employees only area and it will only be accessible with the assistance of a staff member. All of the catering and decor set up will need to be completed in the front, Horizon studio portion of the venue area that is reserved. The appliance area will not be available for guests. There are several bathrooms located inside of the mall within a short walking distance for your guests.
We have a seating capacity of 48 guests
The Horizon Studio includes
48 - clear ghost chairs
12 - 60" by 30" white tables
4 additional - 60" by 30" white tables for your food/gifts/party favors, etc