top of page
standard paint parties
PAINT PARTY KEY POINTS
Paint Party Minimum Costs are as follows :
Adult Paint Parties
kids Paint Parties
$280 - 8 adult tickets
+ $75 - private studio fee
$160 - 8 kids tickets
+ $75 private studio fee
$35 per adult ticket
$20 per kids ticket
$100 per extra hour of time
- There is a 8 ticket minimum required to book private paint parties
-You may use any combination of adult and kids tickets to reach the 8 ticket minimum
- Every private paint party incurs a $75 private studio fee. This reserves the studio for a private party that only your guests can attend.
- Up to 4 additional tickets can be purchased on the day of the event for $35 per adult ticket or $20 per kid ticket.
- Ticket counts cannot be decreased from what was listed on the booking reservation on the day of the party if your guests do not arrive.
location of your party
- The location of your paint party depends upon the number of painters that are booked for the party.
- Parties with 8 - 12 painters will occur in the Airy Room, which is a private room with seating for a total of 12 guests.
- Parties with 13 - 24 painters will occur in the Horizon studio, which is a larger private studio with seating for a total of up to 24 guests.
- If you book a paint party with 12 or less painters, that count cannot be increased beyond 12 guests after booking because the the reservation will be for the Airy Room. If you desire to be in the larger, front studio, you must book an event for 13 or more guests at the time of booking. This cannot be edited after booking because we plan our staffing and availability according to what is booked.
- If all 13 guests do not arrive for the party, you will still be charged for all 13 guests because that is the minimum painter requirement for paint parties in the larger Horizon studio.
- All painting materials are provided
- Our painting instructor will lead the class with step-by-step painting instructions to help your party create their masterpieces
- We have a music speaker in the studio and you're welcome to play the music of your choice during your private party. Or, our instructors can play a standard playlist of music for you.
- Adult tickets include 2 complimentary glasses of wine. You can also bring in your own additional drinks of choice
- Paint parties typically last for an hour and a half to two hours depending upon the speed and size of your party. Two hours are allocated for each paint party. Extra hours of time can be purchased for $100 an hour.
- If you choose the paint party with extra time (3 or 4 hour parties), the first hour will be dedicated as time for your guests to eat, sing happy birthday and mingle. Please be sure to have your food delivered accordingly. The next two hours of time will be dedicated to the painting portion of the paint party.
- Additional hours of time must be purchased when you book your party. Our class and event schedule for the rest of the day will be planned according to the hours that you select during the time of your booking.
- Food is only allowed at the event if an extra hour of time has been purchased. We must account for the extra time needed for your party to eat when we are scheduling our other events for the day.
- The only item that you may bring to your paint party without purchasing an extra hour of time is a cake or cupcakes.
Your painting options will be emailed to you two weeks before your event. Our painting options are always changing according to the season and instructor. But, we always have a beautiful selection of options for you to choose from that will include animals, landscapes and floral painting options.
You also have the option to purchase a custom painting under our decor and rental options for $40. This must be purchased at least two weeks before your event to allow our instructor time to create the custom painting. This is a great option if you want the painting to match your event theme. There will be no re-dos or refunds on custom paintings once we create it.
Balloons and decor
- We offer several balloon decor and rental items within the studio. They can booked after you book your paint party reservation. You would simply go to the decor rental and balloons page on our website and click "book here". That will direct you to select the date, time and type of party that you booked so that we can link your decor and/or balloon items to your party. We offer a wide range of in-studio rentals for all types of events!
- You are also welcome to bring in your own decor or event vendors
- Helium(floating) balloons are strictly prohibited. Helium balloons are balloons that require a helium pump and will float into the ceiling if they are let loose. These balloons are prohibited by both, Springfield Town Center and Sunrise Art Studios.
- You're welcome to bring in air filled balloons that float along the floor. Balloon garlands are also air-filled balloons that are a great alternative to helium balloons
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE PAINT PARTY NOW!
bottom of page